The last week has been pretty crazy but we have been getting a lot done. We are pretty much settled into our apartment but we really need to find a dresser, currently we have no where to store socks and pjs and such. The apartment is great, we love having two bedrooms to store our extra stuff. the outside and the neighbors have been quite interesting. Almost no one speaks english and there is a tamale that has been on the stairs ever since we have been here. I am tempted to clean it up myself so I dont have to look at it anymore. But we have a great apartment for a great price so I cant complain.
We have been looking for jobs like crazy. I have applied for over 30 and I think Karl is close to that, so far I have a tentative interview scheduled for next week, lets hope it goes well. We really need to find jobs. In other news, we got health insurance today! Yay! I am so excited to not worry about that anymore, it was starting to make me really nervous. If the job goes through, a lot of stress will be relieved.
We are both blessed to be loving our classes. It is so refreshing for me to be studying something that I enjoy and that I am liking all of my classes. Its great. I am also learning a lot about Geography from Karl.
We are so excited to be in this stage of our lives and we are loving every minute of it. Its more than either of us ever imagined! We are hoping to take a trip down to St. George this weekend to visit my grandparents!
No comments:
Post a Comment