Tuesday, January 26, 2010
New Jobs!!!
So after a long, horrible process of applying for a ton of jobs, Karl and I both got jobs this week! Yay, its a huge relief to know that we will have some money going into the bank. Karl is working for a company called DBO. They are a small company that buys foreclosed homes and then sells them back. He is working as a purchasing agent, so he will be buying the homes. He really likes it and says that he feels like a real professional. I am working for the BYU comprehensive clinic. They are starting a new project that I am essentially in charge of. I will be creating the training programs for the student employees as well as the graduate students that work in the Therapy department at BYU. I will be using a program called Adobe Captivate that I have experience in when I had an internship for. We both got really lucky and we are THRILLED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment