This week while walking from work to school, a girl driving through the law school parking lot lost control of her car and slid into me. I was hit on my right leg and hip, but she didn't even hit me hard enough to make me fall down. After getting over the initial shock of being hit by a car, I realized how lucky I was that I walked away feeling relatively normal. Most people who are hit by cars are not so lucky. I said a quick prayer thanking my Heavenly Father for his protection. And I have a wonderful husband who lets me complain all I want, even if there really is no reason to be complaining. I have a bruise on my leg and I have been a little sore all week, but I really can't complain. After relating this story to my boss at work, he sent me this video. I found it pretty entertaining. Hope you enjoy.
LOVE this video!! :) wow! - More importantly I am SO glad you are ok! Miss you guys tons! love ya
ReplyDelete