Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good News!

1. Our marriage license has finally been completely ammended. I spent an hour and a half on the phone trying to get a hold of a live person rather than a recording and forced the guy to finish it while I was talking to him.

2. I got a job interview. And Karl let me go shopping for an interview outfit! The interview is on Monday so more details to follow.

3. We get to see each other on campus every day! It's nice to see eachother during the day, since I have class late 3 nights a week. 

4. I graduate in April! And Karl only has a year after that. Wahoo!

5. I made a really yummy pork and pineapple stir fry yesterday and it was yummmmmmy.

6. No bake cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at your interview on Monday, and yay for graduating in less than 3 months!! :)

    ReplyDelete