Monday, March 29, 2010

New Hair!

The computer program I use at work just crashed so I thought I would add some pictures really quick.

I have been wanting to get my hair cut ever since the wedding and I finally convinced Karl to let me do it this weekend. When I see the picture of the amount of hair that they cut off it makes me want to cry. But I love the cut, so I am okay!Here's the new look. Excuse my lack of make-up. I did not get ready on Saturday.



I love it! And it has really cut down the amount of time it take me to get ready and the amount of shampoo I use. Its growing on Karl, but I think he misses my long hair. He may like it more when he realizes how much less hair there will be in the car and all around the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment