Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Favorites


1. Looking at wedding/honeymoon pictures when I am bored at work.



3. We are FINALLY buying a vacuum tonight.

4. We are going on a double date with some friends in our ward tomorrow. Yay for friends! We are really excited but have yet to come up with an awesome plan.

5. Now that my foot is better I am happy to say that I am feeling better than I have in over a year! I can eat anything (although I still watch the portion size) and that makes me happy!

6.I had two huge papers due this week and I finished them 3 days early!

7. The entrepreneurship class I have been taking hasn't been going so well, but we decided on a new product. Let me know if you want a first aid kit! I need to sell a whole bunch before the end of the semester!

8. The neighbors moved out and I saw the inside of that apartment. Our carpet and walls are surprisingly way better than theirs, so I am grateful. Also, we found out we have the only apartment with a garbage disposal. YAY!

9. Karl and I went to In n Out for dinner yesterday. It was sooo good and we didnt have to wait very long. I have a feeling we will be going back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! In-n-out! Can't be as good as the ones in California though.

    ReplyDelete