Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Favorites!

1. The bees are gone! It was such a relief that the apartment manager took care of it without us having to push very hard. I was starting to think that it was going to be a nightmare, but it went really well actually. We haven't seen a bee since we got back from Boise.

2. We had a great weekend with Karl's family last weekend. It included some great shopping, a great game of golf ( which I have missed terribly since playing every day in high school) and great food. Its so nice to get out of Provo and have somewhere fun to go.

3. Our couch finally gets delivered tomorrow. We bought it 3 weeks ago and we are so excited to finally have it! It is full size as well, which will be a nice change from our crummy love seats.

4. We have great jobs that allow us to save for couches. And furniture stores that have great sales so we can get a brand new couch for 400 bucks!

5. Kelsey, Kia and Lauren will be in Utah so I finally get to meet Kia and Lauren! We are going to have a BBQ and have tons of fun!

6. We are going to a baseball game for our date tomorrow. I am not a huge fan of baseball, but Karl loves it and it brings back memories of our first date. And I think we will splurge and get some food at the game this time.

7. Greg gets home at the end of the month. 25 more days! I can't wait to talk to him and then see him a week after that.

8. My really good friend Kelsey just went into the MTC and I love reading her emails and letters! She is going to be such a great missionary!

9. I have made a goal to read something out of the ensign every night before going to sleep. It is a great way to end the day and I am really loving adding another dimension of scripture study.

10. Being productive. I feel like I have gotten a lot done the last few days and it is nice that the apartment has been clean consistently and I am crossing things off my list.

11. Karl offered to take me shoe shopping and I declined. That is huge self control for anyone that knows me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment