1. Getting 8 Dave Matthews Tickets for $10. I am so excited for this concert this summer.
2. Getting a $2 raise at work
3. Great deals on things that I wanted for the apartment. I was able to buy big pillows and a slipcover for a really good deal at Kohls.
4. A clean apartment. Maybe not so much the cleaning part, but its great to have it be so clean.
5. Getting through another long week of school and work.
6. Making new friends in the ward and feeling to be a part of the ward.
7. Good food! And not getting sick from eating cheesecake!
8.A beautiful day today. It was warm and sunny and gorgeous. I loved being able to open the windows in the apartment for the first time since we moved in and work on getting rid of the smell. It was great to have fresh air this afternoon.
ooohh I am jealous of number eight!! All we get here is snow, snow and more snow!! Its crazy!!! I am so glad you got some good deals....I LOVE good deals! I am out to find some today, wish me luck! :)
ReplyDelete